Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

NICKI MINAJ On Tour; Wears Another Crazy Outfit and Sky-HI Afro (Of course...)

Nicki Minaj I am Music Tour 3

FUN + COLOR + ENTERTAINMENT = NICKI MINAJ

I just like it when she puts on a show. Nicki is currently on tour in her "I Am Music" Tour. While she is and while you are reading this, check out Nicki performing in the outfit above.

Man, I'm loving this bedazzled, space-age, girly outfit.... and the BOOTS WITH THE FUR *LoL*. Also, I have to give Nicki kudos for holding that heavy-looking wig on top of her head all through her performances. Who knows, she might have an ice pack waiting for her neck when she gets off stage...

Nicki Minaj referee
Nicki Minaj I am music tour 2

Now who was NICKI this time??
Oh... she was NICKI the referee!!

Pic: NecoleB***hie

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week