Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Take A Look: Selita Ebanks Does "MAXIM" Magazine Cover


A lot of beautiful women have graced the cover of many magazines, including the always hott "MAXIM" men's magazine, but what caught my attention was Victoria's Secret supermodel and State Farm actress Selita Ebanks doing a photo shoot for the June 2011 MAXIM cover.

I thought this was way hott; so glad that my friend Rufus on Facebook brought this to my attention.

Wanna see more sexy Selita? See more pics below and see her and Mehcad Brooks on "Rip The Runway" March 21st on Black Entertainment Television (BET Network) 10:00p/9c. BLAAAM!! I'll be glued to my plasma TV!!!


Selita Ebanks Selita Ebanks poses for a picture at the 11th Annual Maxim Hot 100 Party on May 19, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.

HOTT is all I gotta say... once I get my body like Mehcad, watch out!!!

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week