Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

LADY GAGA Go Even More GAGA In ALmost 'BARE' Photo Shoot


If this is the first thing you see on your computer when you come to THE ONLY JAIDEN, then my apologies *LoL* I strive to bring a PG to G rating (general audiences) to my blog. This is the only image of an NSFW image tHat I will display of Lady GaGa.

For other raunchy photos at your discretion you can visit http://insidehollywood.com/ or http://dlisted.com/ if you would like to see more photos.

I'll update you with more photos; they'll def not be NSFW.

Heyy... I think I have just enough of an idea of how 'raunchier' the rest of the photos may be by looking at the magazine cover (above). GaGa is sure getting attention with what she does----always overshadows her singing... but oh well... it makes her FAMOUS.

Pic: Celebuzz

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week