Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Monday, February 6, 2012

TREY SONGZ's Tattoos In VMan Magazine Photo Shoot


I like tattoos. I. WANT. MORE. But I actually can't have too many because I'm a model. I have seven, which is all I need, but I need an EIGHTH one. Check out Trey Songz tattoos in the latest VMAN Magazine photo shoot (above).

I like the symmetrical design of the two ladies on Trey's back, and the nature coming forth through leaves and feathers on Trey's shoulders; there's also the signature scripture on Trey's left pec as well as various other tats. His facial expression and structure is very serene and at the same time speaks volumes. The half-wing medallion ties in very well with the symmetrical back tattoo. Accessories are simplistic.

Great job to the photographer and amazing aura this gives off.


MY TATTOO PIC:


Pic: Necole B***hie / Google / The Only Jaiden

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week