Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WILLOW SMITH's Latest Photo Shoot & Talks of Releasing More Music


This little girl... SMH... I'm still like, "she's 9 YEARS OLD?!!" All I wanted to do was ride my bike and eat junk food when I was 9 years old. Anyway, she did her latest photo shoot for Vanity Fair (YEAH... the VANITY FAIR) and she talked about how great it was to have Jay-Z for a boss, and more. Here's what she said:

“It is very cool, because Jay really welcomes me and makes me feel like the record label is a place where I can have fun and talk about my career. He and his people make me feel like I’m a part of something. And I love Beyoncé — she’s awesome!”

She's 9!!!!!! And she gets to chill all day with Beyonce, and Beyonce's not even her momma! *LOL SMH* But heyy... WILLOW, the instant star of "Whip My Hair," will release more music soon, and has an album coming out in March. She has already been nominated for 2 NAACP awards.

Willow Smith for Vanity Fair

Willow Smith Vanity Fair Shoot
Source: Necole B***hie

 

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week