Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Adidas x Jeremy Scott "Panda" Sneakers for Fall 2011



adidas Originals by Originals Jeremy Scott 'Panda' Sneakers

I'm opening up a new segment called "Sneaker Fetish Thursdays." This is the Thursday where I make posts almost all day about SNEAKERS, SNEAKERS, SNEAKERS. well, not all sneakers; ILL boots ad shoes that fit my list of hott picks will go onto one of the posts as well.

Check out the first shoes I posted from Highsnobiety. These are Adidas x Jeremy Scott "Panda" sneakers for Fall 2011. Jeremy Scott is known for the crazy, never-thought-of ideas for clothing. So... they let the "panda" out of the bag pretty early LoL. I just had to say that... You like it? I wouldn't wear it everyday or even in public (of sorts) but I definitely could rock this out in a photo shoot.





No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week