Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

SHAKIRA Glams It Up At NRJ Awards; Others Stars, Too...

shakira nrj awards 04
Wearing Alaia dress, Christian Louboutin clutch purse, Sergio Rossi pumps,
and Lorraine Schwarz jewelry

I know that there are a lot of Shakira fans out there, so I just thought I'd post some pictures that I found from JustJared. She was spotted at the 2011 NRJ Awards at the Palais de Festivals et des Congres in Cannes, France.

Shakira looks awesome in that dress, and Usher... I don't know if that outfit is considered for red carpet, but off that, it looks cool and can be rocked in any informal setting.

Other celebs were also present...

shakira nrj awards 03shakira nrj awards 13

Dat's wassup....

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week