Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

CHRIS BROWN's Spotted Lookin' Right On Swag; Just My Style (Update: Chris' Sext Pic)


Hey, woke up this morning to a website that had a picture of Chris Brown lookin' right on point, I mean like his style captured my eyes. I want to share with you how much I like the style and how often we do dress alike. Check out another pic of Chris Breezy leaving Maggiano's in L.A.


Chris Brown was wearing 10 DEEP flannel shirt and Nike SB Blazers. NIIICE....

Update: Chris Brown's Sexting (3/4/11)...


How many guys in this nation have done this, not expecting for our girl or our EX to not splash our GOOD-GOOD on the internet??! Come on, Chris Breezy... you know better...
OR.... IT WAS HIS INTENTION!! HMM...

Pic: UpscaleHype

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week