Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sneaker of the Day: CHRIS BROWN's Yellow Jordans from "Candy Pack Collection"

Chris Brown plays in a league in the yellow Jordans; goes well with the BLONDE HAIR.

CHRIS BROWN was lookin' RIGHT in his yellow Jordans from the "Candy Pack Collection." These shoes come ready in red, yellow, and green colorways (the soles on each are white/black). I like all the colorways, ESPECIALLY the RED Jordans; I have a thing about red sneakers. I think it's so cool when I walk and it's like flashy red lightning on the ground in my otherwise minimalistic clothing.

I like for my shoes to tell a story or tell my mood for the day...

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week