Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Friday, April 15, 2011

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Releases Unisex 'Alfred Flats' Shoes; One Word: CLASSIC!

ME. LIKE. TOO. MUCH.

Many of us already know the 'red bottom' company CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, who creates highly sought-after and formidable shoes for majorily women (now MEN are grateful to join in on 'LOUBOU LOVE' with sneakers and dress shoes). So this morning, I visited one of my fav websites, UpscaleHype, and found these...

These are unisex Christian Louboutin Alfred Flats for $795. Much too dope. Much too classic. Much too me to like *LoL*.

Do you like it too, ladies and gents??
Check out the other colors (I don't really like the bottom ones. They look more like tap-dancing shoes).


Pic: UpscaleHype


1 comment:

@RonaldRanier said...

$795, I'll never have a pair.

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week