Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

WILLOW SMITH @ Kids' Choice Awards


She's quite the breakout star, she's signing autographs, she's performing suspended in the air, and she's only.... 10. Willow Smith is quite the accomplishment for the Smith family as she performed for the 2011 Nickolodeon Kids' Choice Awards, where she was nominated for an award.

Gotta give her props for her crazy style; I couldn't help but look at the above pic. It makes me snicker a little bit and while I'm not going to dog her out because she's 10, I still have to point out some things like, for example, her cute little legs to balance out what's on top of her shoulders (I think y'all know what I'm trying to say *LoL*). I know she's only 10, but thickening up those legs with a personal trainer shouldn't be all bad. But overall, great girl and great performance.

Happy Sunday from Detroit!

Check out more pics:

Will Smith, Jaden Smith, Selena Gomez




Pic: NecoleB***hie

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week