Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Baller BRANDON JENNINGS and Rapper TEYANA TAYLOR Spotted At REVIVE


GRRR... and I missed; I didn't even know that Brandon Jennings and Teyana Taylor were in town in metro Detroit shopping for shoes at sneakerhead store REVIVE in Birmingham, MI. This was apparently news for Birmingham, news for Detroit sneakerheads, and news for me since I spotted the above picture.

I might pay REVIVE a visit and see what's up...

But check out the hot shoes both of them were wearing (WAIT-- I thought they broke up?? Maybe they're just friends now). Brandon Jennings was wearing Christian Louboutin suede studded sneakers for $1,095! Mmm... gotta have a pair--when they go on sale, and yes, these high-end labels DO go on sale. And Teyana Taylor was in the classic Air Jordan 3 Sneakers for about $150.

 

Man, it's gettin' warmer, and I'm not just talkin' about Spring's warm air front (finally reaching 70 degrees this weekend!).

Pic: UpscaleHype

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week