Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Monday, January 10, 2011

The 2011 DETROIT AUTO SHOW Welcomes The World


It is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS an exciting time when the North American Int'l Auto Show comes to Cobo Hall in Detroit, MI. We are the Motor City. Even though I do love fashion, let me tell you that I'm a huge fan of cars of all kinds: SUVs, luxury cars, superexotic cars. And I have what I call a 'AUTO FETISH' for muscle cars hee-hee.

But PRESS RELEASE and the unveiling of several new models, especially coming from the Big 3 because they are on the comeback. There are so many things I want to talk about when it comes to car so I will not make this into one big blog post; I'll divide it into about 5--no, maybe 10 *smirk*.

Before press release starts at the Detroit Auto Show, I want to do my own lil' release of one of the cars that I've been watching, and that's the 2011 CHRYSLER 300. It has a brand-new redesign that maximizes its sexy appeal yet tones down the gangsta look (which I didn't think there was anything wrong with it).

I don't even have to tell you but The 300 was the hottest thing and talk of the town when it first came out in 2005. Designed once again by Ralph Gilles, he socks it to us with a lot of improvements with this car. Take a look at the photos released by MOPAR and lick your fingers 'cuz this car is YUM-YUM-YUMMY!



Short Stats:

Base and Limited:
-3.6. Liter, 292 HP Pentastar V6
-Touchscreen Radio
-LED Daytime running lamps/taillamps
-Complex passive and active systems
-Starting at $27,995

300C:
(All features in Base/Limited including:)
-5.7 Liter, 363 HP Hemi V8
-LED illuminated footwells and door handles
-High amp subwoofer
-Improved gas mileage
-Starting at $38,995

I can't wait....

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week