Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Black Entertainment Television's "THE GAME" Review


The most anticipated black show of 2010, The Game, has returned back to TV in 2011 (after a 2-yr hiatus) with a glamorous BANG and lots of surprises, twists, WHAT THE... moments, and FUN, FUN, FUN. The moment the show came on, I saw the immediate difference in the atmosphere of the show when the scene starts with "TWO YEARS LATER."

Though I could get into all the details of the show, I don't want to spoil too much for those who haven't seen the show, but I will tell y'all how I thought the cast did. *WINK* 

INTRODUCTIONS:

(For those of you who never watched the show, the names which appear are the cast's character names)
There goes different introductions of everyone who played in the previous seasons of the show. Derwin Davis stepping out of the Maybach was a nice touch. Melanie and Tasha were in their same kind of fire from pervious seasons; Tasha's attitude reminds me of NeNe Leakes from Housewives of Atlanta (love her, love her, love her!)

Then here comes Kelly Pitts with a new short hairdo and some "ho-ish" dresses doing her own reality show. WHAT THE ?? That was the only messy and odd part of the show. And how is it that she gets paid $75,000 an episode to play on "The Game?" We'll see how she plays out for the next couple episodes. She better be worth 75 G's. Jason, Jason, Jason Pitts, playing it as a cool, retired? football player with supposedly a bunch of endorsements. That's a massive amount of swag. He did good "stealing the show" at the end.

MALIK WRIGHT.... is a MAN-WHORE. That's the only intro I'm giving him LOL.

BIGGEST SURPRISES:

Meghan Good!! She was mad sexy being the trophy girl of the power broker who owns several businesses, only to be ALL OVER Malik on the side... in the public bathroom. CAN YOU SAY MESSY???? BUT THE NAUGHTY-GOOD KIND *Smirk*

Terrence J from 106 & Park kissin' and all up on THE TASHA MACK?!!!! That's a BIIIIG WHAT THE ???? moment. I was laughing and laughing because this was so unexpected and Terrence did a good job; he reminds me of me because we're both thin guys and we try our best in what we do.

The Biggest Surprise Yet??

The baby isn't Derwin's.... NOW IT IS!! What's goin' on??! Tune in to BET on Tuesdays 10p/9p Central to follow the stories. I know I will...

THE ONLY JAIDEN's Grade

While some parts of the show were a little odd somewhere along the middle of the hour-long premiere, the show caught my attention the entire time. It's like a BLACK SOAP OPERA/REALITY SHOW all rolled into one. I would keep watching it; I suggest this show to others as well. Why? It's fun, it's "real," it's entertainment, and because I, The Only Jaiden, SAID SO *LoL*.

Grade: B-


Keep up the good work guys!!!
Go deeper and crazier...

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week