Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I APPROVE: 3.1 Phillip Lim Shoes (Wear Your Own Unique Swagger)

I like shoes that bring a unique swagger. These shoes by 3.1 Phillip Lim are definitely unique and slightly odd, but not too odd to the point where they look hideous; you can still rock 'em with a good pair of jeans. See which ones I like:



Yeah I like these baby-blue Espadrilles!! It takes skill to know how to work 'em. Suggestion: Wear with dark denim jeans and baby-blue cashmere sweater or sweater vest and
contrasting polo shirt.

What I DON'T like:

These sneakers-- you know 3.1 Phillip Lim isn't cheap; I could find shoes like these
for a deep fraction of the cost.

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week