Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

GIVENCHY T-shirts for Men, Spring/Summer 2011

Source: UpscaleHype

Good morning, y'all. I wanted to show you a couple of things before I go off to work. Guys, check out these GIVENCHY T-shirts that are being released for Spring and Summer 2011. They come in "leopard" (apparently a hot trend not just for women, but I can't wear that), "crosses," "psycho," and "Jesus crown." They are priced from approximately $250 to slightly over $600.

Personally I like the "CROSSES" better than the rest, but I'm not buying this; it's a waste of money to be real with you. You know I can have a car trunk full of shopping bags, spending $250 instead of $250 for a single T-shirt... 

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week