Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Monday, February 14, 2011

USHER and OMARION Spot-On/Just My Style At Grammys After-Party


Perfect. Bravo!! Bravo!! There's nothing I would change about Usher's outfit. The 2 Grammys he picked up were a nice touch, as well. The 'OMG' singer did an excellent job with his mentee Justin Bieber and friend Jaden Smith at the Grammys last night.

The one thing about Usher's outfit that caught my eyes were his Vivienne Westwood Seditionary boots for $673. I can really say OMG! I. LOVE. THEM. PERIOD.


It takes a fashionista eye to recognize the sheer uniqueness and high caliber of class these boots have. OHHHH... these belong in the Smithsonian *LoL*

Check out more pics, and check out OMARION below with a colorful Fendi belt for $410. He also had Christian Louboutin Rantus Orlato sneakers for $695 (More pics to come) I liked that, too. He's coming into his own pretty good. *Fist bump to Omarion*


(More Omarion photos in next post)

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week