Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

JAIDEN AFTER DARK: CIARA In Sheer Dress (Viewer Discretion is Advised)

Disclaimer: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, or I'll zing you into an EXTRATERRESTRIAL ORBITAL TIMEOUT (whatever that means).


Ciara looked quite hott at the TWO KINGS Dinner at Jay-Z and Lebron's benefit. She wore this "HONEST" DRESS. What I call an honest dress is a dress that's sheer and literally shows everything.

And while I do claim to be an 'upright' person and some of you may judge as to why I would post such a picture on my blog, in my defense, I'M JUST A GUY.




This is EXACTLY how Jay-Z and Diddy looked at Ciara.

No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week