Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

BOW WOW Wears A 'Too-Cool' EYECON '80s Baby T-Shirt! THROOOWBACK!


BOW WOW wore something that many people in my generation can relate to: a T-shirt that has the components of all the things we enjoyed as we were born in the '80s and continued into the '90s. Bow Wow also wore something many of us can relate to: AFFORDABLE CLOTHING!!

Bow did not wear ridiculously expensive clothes, like Kanye usually does. Bow's EYECON '80s BABY T-shirt was only $28, his jacket was a Nike Windrunner for just $80, and the Air Jordan retros were $150!
Any celeb that can rock a cool look for cheap easily goes into my...
*JAIDEN"S PICK*


Man, I really like that T-shirt. I'm an '80s baby so I enjoyed things like Fresh Prince, Sega/Nintendo, Mario Bros., plastic lunchboxes, Doogie Howser, Ninja Turtles, Boy Meets World, hightop fades, action superhero - EVERYTHING (pillowcase, blankets, even drapes!) and SO MUCH MORE!!

Pic: UpscaleHype

1 comment:

Taurusj said...

How can I get a shirt like that

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week