Note: The following pics do not necessarily reflect the views of The Only Jaiden; this is STRICTLY from a 'fashion' perspective.

Friday, February 25, 2011

KEYSHIA Cole and BOOBIE GIBSON On Cover Of "Urban Ink" Magazine


This is a nice cover of the beautiful couple, R&B artist Keyshia Cole and Cleveland Cavalier's Boobie Gibson. The magazine "Urban Ink" is a magazine for ink-lovers and displays the newest designs that Americans and other celebrities get. There are many celebs out there who have tattoos, and the most talked-about person on my blog when it comes to tattoos is Chris Brown. I AM AN INK LOVER, TOO. I have 7 tattoos on the left side of my body and none, zero, nada, zilch, shaq fu on my right side.

I read the issue and it was a real good issue, especially for those thinking about getting a tattoo. Pick up the March issue and have fun with it. See other pics of Keyshia and Boobie here, and visit the magazine's website if you would like to see more pics, including Chris Brown's tattoo sleeves:




No comments:

JAIDEN's Popular Posts of the Week